Evangelion NERV Base

Yes!!! I got myself a set of Evangelion NERV Base too! When it was announced by Bandai a few months ago, I said to myself I have to get this. I am a super big fans of Evangelion regarding the old school or new school Eva. They are my favorite anime ever! Best story ever told and best characters ever put on an animation. Those who never watch, I suggest you get out of your hole and watch it. Both 90s version and the current version. Get ready to be blown away!

Evangelion NERV Base


Consist of 5 sets where you combined all to become the pyramid style NERV Base. The Base is where they communicate with the outside world and also with the pilot that piloted the Evangelion. NERV Base is commanded by Gendou Shinji who is the father of the protagonist Ikari Shinji.




Here are the studio shot of the NERV Base



*Sorry reader, I may have no plan to open them that soon so this two pictures will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment