Completed 1:24 Chevy Camaro Z28

Finally the Camaro had been completed. Took me almost a month of my break time to completed this car model. This is also the first time I uses several new techniques for my car model; which is the chrome line and decal setter. I purchased a piece of chrome sticker from an online model store and had it cut and molded to the window frame, front and rear screen. Result were acceptable. Then I finally got to use the "decal setter" which I purchased long time ago(probably last year). It's a long process so I will explain it on my soon to be finish Audi R8. For now just enjoy the pictures, comments and cristism are more then welcome.

Chrome Window and Front Windscreen can be sceen here

Chrome Rear Windscreen

Without the help of decal setter, the front decals will not "mold" to the shape of the bonnet.

....so as the decal on the rear and spoiler




No comments:

Post a Comment