1:24 Bugatti EB110 by Revell Germany

Here we go again with more 1:24 model kit. I purchased this kit over eBay a few years ago. You all heard of Bugatti Veyron, yes?, bet you haven't heard much of Bugatti EB110? Here is some WiKi facts. It was one of the fastest street production car during the 90s. The kit you are looking at is produced by Revell Germany in 1992!!! Yeap, the kit is well over 18 years old! And I can tell you the then technology and the current technology of making the model kit is far far apart. Check out the pictures.

I bought this kit for about AUD$40 and the box was in pretty bad shape. Luckily the contents are well preserved.


The kit itself is very detail but I was a bit let down by the quality of the kit. Lets hope it will not turn out to be a disaster kit.


Produced in 1992, I think some of the readers are not even born yet


No comments:

Post a Comment