New Stuffs from Down Under!!!

I had been shopping online lately and purchased quite a few stuffs and had it sent to my home in Perth, Australia.

Recently I just received some of my orders from my family who just returned back from Perth! Check it out!

The Parcel from Australian Express Post


The Contents


Yeap, its Porsche car models but it's not just any Porsche car models....


....these are models from Japan. More review on this product very soon....


Another item I received is this cool 2010 Ghostbuster ECTO-1


Guess how much I paid for this item? $19.00!!!! Sigh.... I thought I couldn't find this in Brunei! Recently a friend of mine mentioned to me that a store in Athirah Plaza is selling it for $5.50.....


Ecto-1 is a must collect item for 2010 HotWheels Collections.... I have to admit that I was too desperate for this item and end up paying the premium for item that cost less then $3.00....


No comments:

Post a Comment