Pt.1 - 1/48 Gundam RX-78-2 Megasize

Had this in my room for quite sometime, it is also the first time I start to assemble Gunpla kit in almost 5 years. I want his kit because of the size once its assembled. It is 1/48 in scale and will stand about 37cm tall. RX-78-2 is my all time favorite Gundam after Strike and Freedom. This kit is very simple and very easy to build. It only took me less then half an hour to assemble the leg sections. Check it out below.

Very huge box!



I always like my stuff neatly packed inside the box, sometime it is so neat I don't feel like assembling them....


The kit also come with a clipper for easy detachment of parts


This is the 15mins work of my precious time


In less then 30mins, I completed both legs and now awaiting it lining....


A very simple and easy build, highly recommended for amateur. If you are PG(Perfect Grade) fans, then I think this kit is peanut for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment