1:64 Disney Cars

This is my whole lot of collections from Disney Pixar hit animation CARS. Got most of these when I was oversea in Australia, HK, Singapore and Malaysia around 2006-2008. Yea this collections spanned a few year and drained lots of my $. Each car cost around BND$9.99 to some well over $40++. This is not the completed collection as I am still searching for some of the Characters that i missed. One of my favorite of this lot has to be Ferrari F430 (Michael Schumacher). These are makers from Disney, TakaraTomy, McDonald and others. Here are just the preview. I will show more of them soon. For now just enjoy the pictures.

Disney Pixar Cars

Almost all the characters get to be featured in toys of 1:64

See the cute pig there ?

Another angle shots

Very messy shot from this angle

Mixture of Disney Toys, TakaraTomy, McDonalds set meals and others



No comments:

Post a Comment