My Store Room Hidden Treasures

A lot of people had been asking me questions regarding about my room display. Here are some of the most common questions.

Reader 1 : " Is that all you got in your room for your displays ? "
Answer : Here are the pictures of my collection inside my store room and you will know why I can't put them all inside my room. It will not fit. I am waiting for our new house to be ready then I will allocate a section for my collections.

Reader 2 : " Can I see pictures of your whole collections ? "
Answer : I can't show you everything right now at one go. So please read this blog regularly for all my collections.

Reader 3 : " You can't display all of them ? Fine...Then how about showing us the store room where you keep your stuff ? "
Answer : Here are the pictures.

My whole hobby collections, all hidden and kept inside all these boxes. Yea all the way to the ceiling. If I would have to stand in front of my collections I would be same height around that red 1/16 Ferrari box. Hehe. Most of you know how tall I am.

3 Rows of Transformers Collections

Well preserved boxes for my other collections



No comments:

Post a Comment