Cars from Disney

Just acquired this when I was in Miri a few weeks ago. This is another character from the hit cartoon CARS from Disney Pixar. I had always collect all the CARS character ever since it were introduced together with the movie but recently my mood had already die down a bit on them.

This character here is called Antonio Velloce Eccellente and if I can recall he is the one that appeared in the cartoon together with Ferrari F430 Michael Schumacher near the ending of the show (correct me if I am wrong!). Antonio itself is Maserati Quattroporte. One of the model from Maserati. Those who doesn't know, Maserati is owned by Ferrari.

These are not cheap compare to HOTWHEELS, but they are very detailed!



This particular model come with "moving" eye. Personal opinion, I would preferred the decal eye as it is more realistic.


Here is the actual Maserati Quattroporte
Quattroporte in Italian means "Four Doors"


No comments:

Post a Comment