G3 Trailer

Alright! Another Transformers Optimus Prime G3 Trailer added into my collection! This is third party company item, meaning it's not official Hasbro nor TakaraTomy product. If I am correct this item is manufactured in HK by Parallax(?) I bought it on a Hobby Online store for around BND$100++.

Optimus Prime is my all time favorite Transformer character and anything to do with him, I will not let it go pass by. This Trailer will fit my Henkei Transformer Optimus Prime or Convoy (C-01). The item is pretty high in quality. Comes with all the accessories. Check it out!



Different weapons for Optimus Prime disposal


Carrier connecting the Optimus Prime in truck mode and the trailer


The trailer can transformed into a Battle Station just like the G1 version



Soon, I will have them "mated"


Here is the picture of the final product


No comments:

Post a Comment