1:24 1988 Porsche 911 Cabriolet

This is another types of hobby that I started out at the age of 13 when I was studying my Year 9 at Applecross Senior High in Perth, Western Australia. Back then, I was hanging with a few riends from Brunei & Malaysia and was instantly influenced by this addictive hobby. Also because of this hobby I was introduced to the world of automotive. Now at the age of 31 years old I am still loving this hobby. I had several models back then in OZ but I left it back because it was a horrible built. Even right now I am still in the learning process. Anyway I will go through the " how to model 1:24 ? " in my next model. For now just enjoy the pictures below.

Model : 1988 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (1:24)
Maker : Fujimi
Exterior Color : Gun Metal Grey(2 coats), Clear(5 coats)
Interior Color : Tan, Matt Black
Purchased Date : 2007
Completion Date : Feb 2009









No comments:

Post a Comment