Advan Super Racing Ver.2 Wheels in 1:1 & 1:24 scale

This is a collection of a set of 1:24 wheels from Aoshima. The maker of the actual wheel is from ADVAN and this particular model is called Super Racing Ver.2. Reason to show this to you guys is because I actually own 1 set of the real rims. And it is nice to see hobby maker made a 1:24 scale of it. I decided to grab one and keep it for collection sake. Colors are different though, mine actual wheels were sprayed in Gun Metal Grey whereas the Aoshima 1:24 is Racing Red in colors. I will probably spray it to match my wheels colors soon.

One of the reason I bought it is because of the nicely printed box

Instructions and details

Wheels, tyres and decals

Look at the realism compare to the actual 1:1 wheels

1:1 Scale



No comments:

Post a Comment