McFarlane Toys Matrix Sentinel Deluxe box set



MATRIX TRILOGY: My all time favorite Sci-Fi action movies. All the cool fighting scenes, all the cool effects (especially the trademark Matrix style action) and a plot that leaves everyone breathless.

I purchased this Matrix Sentinel back in 2003 and it was my very first McFarlane's action mecha figure. Back then, I wasn't into much collecting ; and while I was surfing the internet, I came across this Sentinel and told myself " I must get this and display it in my room ". So I rang my brother who was still in Australia (Perth) back then, and a few days later I received confirmation from him that the Sentinel had been secured (AUD~$80 or BND~$100). Well, 6 years had passed and it is still inside the package, lol. I am glad it is still inside the box or else it will just end up somewhere in my room, neglected.

This thing is huge and heavy!!!

Look how menacing it is !!!

Posable tentacles

Closer look at the picture

As expected from McFarlane Toys, painting and detailing were not compromised


Amazing details on its head...look at those scary eyes

...more angle shots

Comes with a base for posability

The posable claws!

....some more of them !!!


Check out this site for more pictures - http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=1991

This shot was taken before I took the pictures above...look at all those spider webs...hahahaha...don't worry Mr.Sentinel you are in good hand now!

(Check out the poor dead spiders)



No comments:

Post a Comment