QUIZS - Question 1 Answered !

I was expecting everyone to get this Question correct. Apparently not, I think there were some confusion with some of the readers so I went to change the Question to make it easier. Still, no correct answer. Hehehe. Anyway most of them got the Mazda correct but all of them got the Nissan wrong. Here are the correct answer I am looking for :-

Yellow ChoroQ
Car Manufacturer Names = Nissan
Car Model names = Skyline GT-t, Skyline 25GT-t or Skyline 25GT-turbo

Manufacturer Chassis "Codename" = ER34


Grey ChoroQ

Car Manufacturer Names = Mazda

Car Model names = MX-5, Miata or Roadster

Manufacturer Chassis "Codename" = NC


Lots of people think that my yellow car is GT-R, like I said in Q2, it is not. I wished it is a GT-R but I am content with what I have right now. Below are the lists of code/name that are frequently used in the Quiz. I had explained it out so you know why that is not the answer I am looking for.

RB25DET is the engine codename for GT-t
RB26DETT is the engine codename for GT-R
GTR Chassis Codename is called BNR34

Can reader rex please explain to me what is " 76577 & 76576 " ?


Getting just the Mazda part correct doesn't win you a prize as I need both of them to be correct. So no winner for Question 1, let see how we go in the next Quiz sometime in the future. Thanks again for all the bloggers and readers that had particiapted in the Quiz.



No comments:

Post a Comment