QUIZS - Question 2 Answered !

Ok here are the moment you guys are waiting for. I will discuss Q1 later so let me go straight to Q2 first.

Question 2 : I have over 40 ChoroQ in my possesion. Why do you think I specifically choose these 2 ChoroQ for the Photoshot and Quiz? (Hint: How are these 2 cars related to me? Answer is not as easy as it seem so think a little harder !!!)

by Double H on
May 6, 2009 7:43 AM
Answer to Q2:
Mazda Roadster Miata MX5: Your 3rd car and you share it with your wife. You even gave this car a nick, Little NC(From Black NC)! =D Nissan Skyline ER34: You got this car around 2000. It was given by your parents as your 21st birthday gift. 2 accidents, 2004 & 2005 with this car. ;)

Reader Double H had scored what i called a " Perfect " answer. His answer is simple and straight to the point. Actually there is another reader, Qizolinee, who also got the closest correct answer but as Double H was the first to post I will have to give away the prize to him.

So how did he win? Very simple, I would have guessed Mr.Double H double clicked my "Blog Profile" and checked my other blogs and found all the answers he need related to Q2. Well done my friend!!!


Now the other answers provided by the others was good but not detail enough. Yes I do own both cars. My first car is yellow, second is xxxx and third car, Mazda I am sharing with my wife. Yes both ChoroQ are the same colors as my actual cars. Almost all the readers mistaken my car as GT-R. As a matter of facts, it is not a GT-R, it is just GT-t ^_^ and also advertising my license plate is not recommended in the blog. LOL. No, I did not use the Mazda to date my wife hahaha. I have to say I really enjoy reading all the answers as most of them put a big smile in both me n my wife faces.

So what prize am I going to give away? How about a mobile phone? Yes, that will do it. I am giving a brand new NOKIA 1661 mobile phone to Double H.

CONGRATULATION TO DOUBLE H !!!

NOKIA 1661



BIG THANKS
TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE QUIZS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment