Transformer - JAZZ variations

I think I should start showing my full Transformer Collections given TF2 - ROTF are releasing very soon. Lots of people asked me what is the differences between Hasbro and TakaraTomy. I will use JAZZ for the explanation. Bear in mind, both Hasbro and TakaraTomy are the only company that own rights to produce Transformer Merchandise. TakaraTomy tend to have much better quality over Hasbro.

Hasbro Limited Version = G1 Color (Left)
TakaraTomy Standard Version = Gery Color (Right)

G1 Strips with No.4 imprinted on bonnet

Standard Movie Silver painted livery

TakaraTomy Tag

Information from the back packaging

G1 Version

Standard Movie Version

Bottom Printing - TakaraTomy Version

Bottom Printing - Hasbro Version


Another version from TakaraTomy - Jazz Final Battle Version

This packing come with Jazz fully transformed showing his damages around his body with additional cannon attached.





No comments:

Post a Comment