I AM BACK!!!!

Firstly, my big big sorry for not updating this blog. WOW, it was exactly one month ago from my last post! I was busy with work and was away in Taipei for 10days preparing for my wedding photoshoot in Taiwan. Now it is all done and I can finally concentrate on more of my new and coming soon collections. Just to kick off my blog here are some pictures of my past hobbies....

Here are some 1:24 model kits built by me a few years back. Nowadays I am working on a few model kits. Suddenly just feel like making car models again. Can't wait for a few of the newer kits to come out very soon next month. Model such as Mercedes Benz AMG SL63 and Fiat 500 Abrath Ver had been long in my lists.

1:24 Lamborghini Countach and Gallardo

Gallardo was completed around 2007. The red Countach is 95% completed!

1:24 Fujimi Toyota Bb

1:24 Revell Chrysler Prowler


1:24 Revell Ford Flipnose


1:24 Tamiya Nissan GTR 32

1:24 Fujimi Nissan GTR 33

1:24 Tamiya Nissan GTR 34

1:24 Aoshima Nissan NISMO GTR 34 Z-Tune

Here are something I had been working on when I am slightly free at CH-Toynation in Kiulap. These are miniatures Japanese Traditional House from TomyTec. Once I am done with it, I will post more pictures up!


No comments:

Post a Comment