W.I.P - Chevy Camaro 69' Pt.2

If readers can recall on July post, I had started to build both the Lamborghini Countach and Chevy Camaro. Lamborghini Countach is 95% to completion as I am still awaiting a few more items being sent to me. As for the Chevy Camaro 69', I would say 90% near to completion. This kit is made by Revell USA, so far I do not have any trouble with fitting issue so I decided to purchase another new Revell USA kit, the Dodge Challenger 2009. I always had the passion for all those American Muscle cars. Very muscular and bulky vehicles. Too bad we can't import the real thing over here. Oh by the way, Revell USA scaling is 1:25, not the usual 1:24. Weird.

Here are some pictures taken a few nights ago, had it sprayed in Orange from Tamiya Paint

I am still deciding whether to have the white or black decal strips on both front and rear bonnets

The chrome on all the windows surround took me almost 2 hours to stick and fit!

Not too shabby I guess :P, this is a quick built so polishing and sanding did not apply to this kit.


Stay tuned for more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment