W.I.P - Revell Audi R8 Pt.2

Continuation of my Project R8, so far so good. Revell Germany is not a bad kit to build actually. I had tried Revell USA, Monogram and AMT before and for an inexperience builder I would highly recommend you stay away from those and stick with Japanese kits.

Sorry guys I didn't take any pictures of how I build the engine...

...anyway, here are the results. I always try to build my model as close to the original car as possible. I personally hate to paint parts which are not original to the car. e.g oversize ugly chrome rims, colorful interior and body color that doesn't even exist on the real car....

....here are the mock up of the car naked body with the chrome rims....




Will try to get the interior done now....more pictures coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment