1:24 Porsche Carrera S (997)

Last 2 weeks, I purchased a bottle of Mobil 1 engine oil for my Boxster S and was surprised to find out that it comes with a free Porsche model. I was told that with any purchase of any Mobil 1 engine oil products customer is entitled for a free 1:24 Porsche Carrera S model! If I am not mistaken, there are two type of models available for the campaign. One is the Carrera S and the other is Boxster S.



Mobil 1 5W-50 Fully synthetic engine oil recommended by Porsche


Here is the freebie! Porsche 911 (997)


Product by Welly, I do not expect much as they manufactured low end car model for the mass market


There is just one problem with the model, the molding line are visible both on the side panel and rear panel of the cars


Apart from that, everything else is not too shabby for a 1:24 die-cast model


I shouldn't complaint much as it is hard to grab 1:24 Porsche 911 (997) die-casts or model kit. Unless you go for the original model from Porsche Catalogue


Size comparison with my newly acquired 1:18 Guard Red Porsche GT3


Will post the 1:18 Porsche GT3 very soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment