KAIMAN Action Figure

Woohoo!!! My most wanted toys for 2009 finally landed on my coffee table!!! I am so happy, so excited, so.... I don't know what to say!!! I am overwhelmed!!! I had been waiting for this particular figure for almost 3 freaking months! I almost give up hope until my supplier told me that they still can get one more unit for me!!! Lets check it out.

Parcel arrived like a piece of sh*t carton


Greeted by the cool design packaging


Front Packaging


Rear Packaging


The inside of the box


The figure and the accessories that comes with it


Optional heads


Pair of knifes


A big ass axe


A pair of extra gloves


Mr Gyoza-Man and some more gyoza...yummy!


...and finally the small poster that comes with the figure


I do not have the time to take the figure out to take some pose pictures, so I included a picture below so you guys can get a fair idea why I am so desperate for this particular figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment