Some of my Transformers Collections.........

Here are some of my Transformers collections that I had collected for about 7 years. The one shown here were taken from my study room. It consists of Transformers mostly from the first movie and Revenge of the Fallen. Most of the more exclusive Transformers items(e.g Masterpiece etc) are still stored inside my storeroom.

The Transformers Shelf


Upper section consists of mostly Voyager and Leader Classes


Bumblebee and Optimus Prime


Second Middle Section


Screen Battle & Human Alliance from both Transformers Movie


TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei


Third & Fourth Middle Section- Plenty of Deluxe Classes


Leo Prime & Nemesis Prime and Binatech Collections


Third Middle Section consists of TF Animated, S.E Transformers, Mighty Mugg Transformers and Legend Class Devastator


*honestly, my head went spinning like crazy after looking at the pictures...lol...kinda very messy....

No comments:

Post a Comment