1/12 Design Chair by Reac Japan

Hello people, I had just received this recently and was so happy before it became a discontinued items already. I am so into miniatures especially foods, furniture or vehicles. The new goodies I have here right now is 1/12 Design Chair from Reac Japan. The set contents 6 boxes of different chairs design by the top furniture designers around the world. It is not cheap too, costing me around $100 for 6 mini design chairs.

1/12 Design Interior Collection

The contents, 6 pieces of nicely print out packaging

One of the very first box that I opened

Very detailed and colored

The cushion has a soft feel to it just like the real thing

The second set of Design chair, saw one of this chair in one of the local furniture store in Kiulap, I think most likely it's fake

The third set of Design chairs which come with 2 seperated chairs

The fourth set of Design chairs are 2 set of cushion chairs. By the way, I was searching for furniture last week and found one store with identical cushion just like the pink colored one.

The fifth Design chair with foot stool

The final Design Chair and also one of my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment