1/400 Bandai AZIERU Pt.1

Honestly, I haven't touch Gundam Plastic Kit for almost 3 years, but recently I am taking an interest in one of the GunPla kits that were imported into CH-Toynation. The kit is 1/400 NZ-333-AIZERU by Bandai. What so interesting of this kit is that some of the parts had been pre-painted. Yes, I was so surprised when I picked up the kit and found the logo "Painted Model" printed on the cover of the box. What is even more interesting is that the kit is " Made In China"!!! Wow!!! I always thought that Bandai only manufactured domestically and never had it manufactured elsewhere due to the quality control. Something we don't know huh!!!

1/400 is HUGE! That is also one of the reason why I picked this model kit.

Lots of painted parts!!!


Check out the detail painting on one of its leg....

....maybe due to the painting, it maybe cheaper to have this kit manufactured in China


Here are some of the completed sections....

....here is the side view, by the way the kit was a breeze to assemble~~

....turtle Shell?

Here are my work station, pretty cramp-up!


- to be continued -


No comments:

Post a Comment