Final Fantasy 7 Play Arts Vol.1

Yeap, I got this for myself too! This is FF7 : Action Figure Play Arts Vol:1 "Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona" manufactured by Square Enix Products. I guess the name of the bike is the said name after. In my opinion, I would prefer Hardy Daytona then Fenrir. I think Fenrir is too unreal. I have to admit that Fenrir is cool in its own design, very futuristic looks but it doesn't have that classic look of a bike like Hardy Daytona.

The Box is huge....

....the bike is huge in scale too....

....Cloud action figure....

....his super massive sword....

....I am more into this bike then the figure....the qualities and details is just jaw dropping....

....check out that NOS bottle(blue bottle) !

Check out the suspension with cooler (gold colored cyclinder)

Detailed Handle bar and Gas Cover

The coolest part of the bike...radiator can be seen with piping

....nothing much to say about him, posability is excellent!

Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona


No comments:

Post a Comment