Revell 1:24 Audi R8

A new model kits I bought recently, the Audi R8 by Revell. Most car-modellers will know Revell is from U.S and the kits is Made in China, so quality wise it is not to par compare to the rival japanese car models company. The main problem with Japanese car model kit company is that the model they cater are very limited. They manufactured mostly on japanese cars and very little on continental cars. I used to hate this car until I saw the real thing. It was jaw dropping and recently I had the chance to sat in one at T.C.Y Motor who is the local dealer for Audi. It is selling at $269,000. Very cheap compare to some other supercars ! Too bad the color is in British Green.

This is the first time where a kit I bought came with cement, paints and brush

Ironman rides

Yeap, all those accessories are made by Revell too




No comments:

Post a Comment